2021 WRRI Annual Conference, March 25-26, 2021
Stay informed with the latest information posted under Conference Updates.
- Mar 25: Annual Conference survey is now open for feedback, closes on April 9
- Mar 23: Full 2021 Annual Conference agenda now available
- Mar 16: NC WRRI Conference Features Student Lightning Talks & Networking Session
- Mar 4: Meet the 2021 NC WRRI Annual Conference Panelists
- Feb 18: 2021 WRRI Annual Conference Registration Now Open
- Jan 25: Submissions Now Open for NC WRRI Student Lightning Talk Competition
- Jan 22: WRRI to Host 2021 Annual Conference Fully Online
The WRRI Conference Experience
WRRI’s annual conference brings together all sectors and all disciplines working in water resources across North Carolina. Here you’ll find water utilities, students, consultants, academics, nonprofits, state agency staff, among many others, working across diverse fields such as stream restoration, water supply planning, stormwater management, hydrology, community engagement and many more!
We feature presentations on the latest research and on-the-ground practices and implementation, virtual networking opportunities, and interactive sessions to learn new skills and solve problems, student engagement opportunities such as mentoring, exhibitors and highlights such as art, music and dynamic keynote speakers who remind us of the value of the work we do to study, protect and manage water resources.
*Images and comments below were taken pre-COVID*
What Others Are Saying:
“A focus on water resources; well-planned; good mix of speakers, interactive, and networking!”
“I love the diversity of the topics covered, location, size, networking ability. Overall, a very professional, organized conference.”
“This was my first WRRI Conference and I was very impressed. Great talks and well organized.”