Registration for the 2023 WRRI Annual Conference will open in Jan. 2023! The conference will be held on March 22-23, 2023.
Notices About Registration & Attendance
- WRRI is able to offer financial assistance to a limited number of attendees to partially cover registration for the Annual Conference, including those who are representing community groups. If you are interested, please reach out to Kaitlin Tucker at email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about registration or the conference, please reach out to Kaitlin Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org and Anna Martin email@example.com.
Professional Development Hours
WRRI will offer PDH/CEU credits for the 2023 Annual Conference. In order to receive any type of credit for the conference, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Register and complete payment for the event in advance.
- If attending virtually, send back a completed Sponsor Evaluation to Anna A. Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If attending in-person, complete this form at the registration desk.
- Please provide the day of your attendance on the form. If you attend both days, you only need to submit a single form.
- Complete the online conference evaluation (survey will open 3/22).
Once these requirements have been met, you will receive an electronic certificate of completion. Please allow several days for processing.
WRRI is an approved sponsor for NCBELS (License # S-0302) and NC Board for Licensing of Geologists (pre-approved provider list). WRRI is currently seeking approval from the NC Board of Landscape Architects, CFM and Soil Science Society of NC for credit approval.
Note: While WRRI offers Professional Development Credit for this program, it is up to each professional to determine if the content is relevant to his/her individual practice and suitable for his/her continuing education. Upon completion and return of required paperwork, each attendee will receive an electronic certificate for their records and self-reporting.
The WRRI Annual conference on March 22-23, 2023 will be an in-person only event. WRRI is committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually striving to make our environment accessible and inclusive. If you run into any accessibility barriers or have accessibility-related feedback, please contact Kaitlin Tucker (email@example.com) to share your concerns. In order to find solutions to issues, notice one week or more before the event is appreciated.
Registration Rates (subject to change in 2023)
- 2-Day Regular Registrant: $250
- 2-Day Existing/New NCWRA Member: $220
- 2-Day Full -Time Student: $50
- Nonprofit/Government Exhibitor: $300 (includes an exhibitor table and registration for one person)