View the 2023 Annual Conference agenda.
View the 2023 Annual Conference program booklet and abstracts.
Networking for Water Resource Students and Professionals
The WRRI Annual Conference is an excellent opportunity to meet fellow researchers, students, and water resources practitioners. We encourage all attendees to utilize networking breaks, luncheons, and the reception to connect with other attendees.
We’d like to highlight a few opportunities:
- Visit the designated job board – Is your organization hiring or are you looking for a new job? Visit the job board located in the exhibit hall! Bring printouts of job announcements to pin on the job board or stop by to see what opportunities are available.
- Networking lunch – On Wednesday, reserved tables will be available for student attendees to get to know one another.
- Networking breaks – Enjoy refreshments and exhibits in Room 1 D&C throughout both days of the conference.
- Poster session and reception – Build your network over drinks and hors d’oeuvres as you view poster presentations!
- Student networking session – Get to know fellow students and learn about careers and pathways in water resources from professionals in the field. The NC Water Resources Association will provide complimentary one-year memberships to students who attend this session!