Want to know who comes to the conference? View the list of 2019 attendees here.Registration closed
Registration for the virtual 2021 WRRI Annual Conference will begin soon. We anticipate offering a free or reduced rate and more details will be available soon.
*Registration rates and policies listed below DO NOT apply to the virtual 2021 WRRI Annual Conference (refer back to the message above)*
- $225 2-Day, Regular Registrant
- $195 2-Day, Existing/New NCWRA Member (Use this category if you are also purchasing a one-year NCWRA membership [$20/$5] during registration.)
- $50 2-Day, Full Time Student
- $350 2-Day, Commercial Exhibitor
- $250 2-Day, Non-Profit/Government Exhibitor
- $100 2-Day, Student Group Exhibitor
- $175 1-Day, Regular Registrant
- $150 1-Day, Existing/New NCWRA Member (Use this category if you are also purchasing a one-year NCWRA membership [$20/$5] during registration.)
- $35 1-Day, Full Time Student
Walk Up/Late Rates (after early-registration date, register in-person at the conference registration desk)
- $275 2-Day Regular Registrant or Existing/New NCWRA Member
- $225 1-Day Regular Registrant or Existing/New NCWRA Member
- $60 2-Day Full Time Student
- $45 1-Day Full Time Student
- Cancellations received by early-registration deadline will receive a refund less a $15 processing fee.
- *Early rates apply to registrations received by 12:00 p.m. on the early-registration deadline date. After 12:00 p.m., walk-up rates apply to all registrants.
- **Not an NCWRA Member? Join when you register and automatically receive the member discount.
- ***Student group exhibitor rates include attendance for 2 student representatives.
- Exhibitors must register by the early registration deadline in order to guarantee space.