NC WRRI requests your financial support. Help us continue to make our Annual Conference the “primary venue” for sharing the great water work happening in our state.
Our thanks to these and other sponsors of the 2023 Annual Conference!
Support the Conference
We all value water. Whether for drinking, recreation or business, our prosperity and quality of life depends on it. North Carolina’s Water Resources Research Institute (WRRI) works to protect our state’s water resources. We educate decision makers and train the next generation of water consumers, water scientists, and water managers. With a modest budget and a small staff, we leverage a lot to provide a robust research and training program.
“It is the primary venue to interact with and hear from scientists, engineers, managers and academia in the water-resources arena in North Carolina.” – 2018 Conference Participant
We are requesting your financial support to cover the costs of the annual research conference, including:
- implementing sustainable strategies throughout the event to lower our carbon footprint
- awards to the university student poster competition winners
- low registration rates for student attendance at the conference
- coffee breaks and receptions to fuel participants’ brains and facilitate networking
- and much more!
- Watershed Level – $2,000
- River Level – $1,000
- Tributary Level – $500
- Every Drop Counts – Minimum Donation of $50
- Visibility to nearly 300 conference attendees
- Complimentary registration and exhibit space