WRRI requests your financial support. Help us continue to make the WRRI conference the “primary venue” for sharing the great water work happening in our state.Donate by credit card Donate by check
Our thanks to these generous sponsors for helping make the 2020 Virtual Annual Conference sessions possible!
Virtual Conference Sessions Sponsor
Wetlands Virtual Conference Session Sponsor
We all value water. Whether for drinking, recreation, or business, our prosperity and quality of life depends on it. North Carolina’s Water Resources Research Institute (WRRI) works to protect our state’s water resources. We educate decision makers and train the next generation of water consumers, water scientists, and water managers. With a modest budget and a small staff, we leverage a lot to provide a robust research and training program.
We are requesting your financial support to cover the costs of the annual research conference, including:
- implementing sustainable strategies throughout the event to lower our carbon footprint
- awards to the university student poster competition winners
- awards to the high school art contest winners
- low registration rates for student attendance at the conference
- coffee breaks and receptions to fuel participants’ brains and facilitate networking
- and much more!
- Watershed Level – $2500
- River Level – $1000
- Tributary Level – $500
- Every Drop Counts – Minimum Donation of $50
- Logo placement and recognition in printed conference materials and on conference website
- Space on sponsor/literature rack in poster/exhibit room to display sponsor materials
What others are saying...
“It is the primary venue to interact with and hear from scientists, engineers, managers and academia in the water-resources arena in North Carolina.” – 2018 Conference Participant