Call for Abstracts
The 2024 NC WRRI Annual Conference will take place in Raleigh on March 20-21. Students, faculty, practitioners, and community members from across the state are invited to submit abstracts for consideration. The deadline to submit abstracts is 11:30pm on December 3, 2023.
Multiple Presentation Styles Welcome
Presenters can choose one of the styles below or suggest their own.
- Present a ~15 minute talk with slides. Selected presentations will be placed into a session based on topic.
- Present a scientific poster summarizing research. All selected posters will be displayed, and presenters will present during the poster reception.
- All students will automatically be entered into the poster competition for a chance to win a cash prize. For more information on the competition, or what makes a compelling poster, visit the students page.
Full Session or Panel Discussion
- Plan a session (approximately 90 minutes) consisting of several oral presentations, a panel, and/or a discussion
- Present a captivating and informative 5 minute mini-presentation. Selected talks will be placed into a session consisting of other lightning talks.
- All students will automatically be entered into the lightning talk competition. For more information, visit the students page.
Other: Suggest a new presentation style!
- WRRI is open to ideas that inform in engaging and exciting ways!
*indicates option is highly encouraged for graduate or undergraduate students.
Abstracts are due no later than Sunday, Dec. 3, 2023. All abstracts should be submitted through the eNCWRRI submission portal: https://go.ncsu.edu/ncewrri.
For those curious to learn more, or those looking for inspiration for a presentation, view past conference materials here.
For questions about abstract submission, contact Kaitlin Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.